The "Peggy Hill of Math"

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
My seventh-grader quoted today's honors math substitute teacher as saying "I'm a retired coach and history teacher; math was my worst subject."<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral
Re: The "Peggy Hill of Math"

Around here the flu's so bad and so many teachers out, they're just trying to find anyone to keep the ragamuffins from stealin' the desks.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

jtexas,<br /><br />Sorry bud, but I missed it. Who in the Sam Hill is Peggy Hill?

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> jtexas,<br /><br />Sorry bud, but I missed it. Who in the Sam Hill is Peggy Hill?
It's a Redneck thang.... you wouldn't understand. :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

She speaks perfect Spanish! :D <br /><br />At least the sub is honest! Time for a review of the multiplication tables.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Originally posted by KaGee:<br />
Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> jtexas,<br /><br />Sorry bud, but I missed it. Who in the Sam Hill is Peggy Hill?
It's a Redneck thang.... you wouldn't understand. :D
Who the heck is Sam Hill anyway. This is too confusing! :D :D

D

DJ

I think Luanne, refers to her as: Aunt Paaaggy!<br /><br />What a ditz!<br /><br />The whole show is captivating just because it's so stupid. :rolleyes:

Kenneth Brown

Captain

But Bill from across the street sure likes to look at them feet.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

professor, see "King of the Hill" on Fox. Peggy is a high school substitute Spanish teacher who speaks spanish phoenetically, but with a west Texas accent.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> professor, see "King of the Hill" on Fox. Peggy is a high school substitute Spanish teacher who speaks spanish phoenetically, but with a west Texas accent.
Now I understand. Sorry, I've just never been tempted to watch the show so I had never heard of her. Guess it's just one of those things I can't find the time for.

Sea Six

Petty Officer 2nd Class

I thought she was related to Peggy Bundy?