The other Cape

Fly Rod

Commander
:) After reading an article in the magazine "On the Water" we are now known as " The other Cape!!!!<br /><br />An excellent day today on the water!!! The charter started out as a blue fish trip, but after an hr. of fishing and boating 14 blues, the fellows wanted to go striper fishing!!! Well we got into the stripers too!!! We boated over 24 fish and kept 3 fish over 40"!! Not a bad 4hrs. of fishing!!!! ;) :cool:

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Re: The other Cape

Hello Flyrod.<br />Sounds like they are staging for the trip back south.I won't be able to meet them on the way down this year,but next year I will do my best to rip those stripers out of the water.Can you give me a website with info about commercial striper fishing in Massachussets?<br />I am still waiting for your striper pics.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) had trouble trying to log in last night!!! For some reson lately when logging in it doesn't register that I've logged in!!!<br /><br />I will check to see where you could get info on commercial fishing in mass. <br /><br />some things that i do know is: <br /><br />If you get individual striped bass license for 35 bucks you can't have anybody else on your boat unless they also have a license!!!<br /><br />If you buy a boat license [boats from 0'- 59'] cost is about 140 bucks plus striped bass endorsement 35 bucks you can have up to 6 people fishing commercial on your boat!!!<br /><br />As far as photos i've been trying to post them on photobucket, but I seem to be doing something wrong!!! Had problem with computer!! Replaced disk drive and the zip drive so maybe that was part of the problem!!!! ;) :cool:

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Thank you Flyrod.<br />I'll have to figure out if all these rules are the same for out of state guys like me.Maybe I'll have some bills send to my inlaws home in MA and establish residency that way.Maybe you need to install cookies for photobucket and your anti-spyware will not allow the use of cookies.