The Ohio River & Ed Harp

Macamato

Cadet
Good evening all you good buddies,

I am interested in any information available on the Reference Manual for The Ohio River CD that is offered for sale via snail mail from Ed Harp.

We ordered one from Ed Harp via snail mail several months ago and haven't had any response to date. Our check has not been cashed so we are wondering if any one is aware of any problems Ed Harp may be having.

We are planning on traveling down the Ohio to the Mississippi late next summer.

We found the information on the CD on the web at TheOhioRiver.com website and have sent several emails to that address but have not had any response which indicates that perhaps something has happened to Ed Harp.

We are just curious if any of you good buddies could perhaps shed any light on this issue for us.

Thank You.

Sincerely
Macamato.

P.S. We replaced my Brides laptop with the intention of dedicating her old one to the CD to be used on the trip down the Ohio River next summer.

riversrme

Seaman Apprentice
Re: The Ohio River & Ed Harp

You are better off to just cancel your check. I ordered one and got it but it is useless. If you want good information on the Ohio River go to:
Indianawaterways.com

Last edited:

TilliamWe

Banned

Yeah, in 1999 my sister called the Corps of Engineers in Louisville (I think) and they sent her an amazing packet of info.

Macamato

Cadet

Thank you for your information riversme and TilliamWe. We will take your advice and check the other sources you identified.