THE LOST MARINERS PLEA

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was doing some searching and found this and started laughing so hard remembering some of the things this man said, I had to post it. :D <br /><br />THE LOST MARINERS PLEA<br /><br />Last suns ray and first moons light, lift from them this rednecks plight.<br /><br />Their boats must sail and their spirits fly free, cast this spell off them towards me.<br /><br />I suffer the plight of the mariner lost, no reason for them to pay the cost, it's me you want, make this a final decree, let all the innocent fisherman be.<br /><br />They've done their part, with no ill will, burnt their cups of scale and line refills.<br /><br />All precautions taken, no sweat unspent, all they wish is their poles be bent, for a day or a night, just one last great fight, please dear FISH GODS, keep their lines tight.<br /><br />SBN's boat has sat too long without the sound of the reel drags song, so please let it sail, winds at his back, keep this ghost ship far from his masts.<br /><br />The albatross of luck to follow they need, out to sea with all of gods speed, drop this curse, bad luck must pass, why not spend all your time chasen my a$$.<br /> :D :D :p