"The Leopard and The Dachshund"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A wealthy old lady decided to go on a photo safari<br />in Africa. She took her faithful pet dachshund along<br />for company. One day, the Dachshund starts chasing<br />butterflies and before long the dachshund discovers<br />that he is lost.<br /> <br />So, wandering about, he notices a leopard heading<br />rapidly in his direction with the obvious intention of<br />having lunch.<br /> <br />The dachshund thinks, "OK, I'm in deep trouble now!<br />Then he noticed some bones on the ground close by,<br />and immediately settles down to chew on the bones<br />with his back to the approaching cat.<br /> <br />Just as the leopard is about to leap, the dachshund<br />exclaims loudly, "Boy, that was one delicious leopard.<br />I wonder if there are any more around here." Hearing<br />this, the leopard halts his attack in mid-stride, as a look<br />of terror comes over him, and he slinks away into the<br />trees.<br /> <br />"Whew," says the leopard. "That was close. That<br />dachshund nearly had me."<br /> <br />Meanwhile, a monkey who had been watching the whole<br />scene from a nearby tree figures he can put this knowledge<br />to good use and trade it for protection from the leopard. So,<br />off he goes.<br /> <br />But the dachshund saw him heading after the leopard with<br />great speed, and figured that something must be up. The<br />monkey soon catches up with the leopard, spills the beans<br />and strikes a deal for himself with the leopard.<br /> <br />The leopard is furious at being made a fool of and says,<br />"Here monkey, hop on my back and see what's going to<br />happen to that conniving canine."<br /> <br />Now the dachshund sees the leopard coming with the monkey<br />on his back, and thinks, "What am I going to do now?" But<br />instead of running, the dog sits down with his back to his<br />attackers, pretending he hasn't seen them yet...and just<br />when they get close enough to hear, the dachshund says...<br /> <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />."Where's that bloody monkey? I sent him off half an hour ago<br />to bring me another leopard!"<br /> <br />So remember ....... "IF YOU CAN'T DAZZLE THEM WITH<br />BRILLIANCE, BAFFLE THEM WITH BULLSH*T" :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: "The Leopard and The Dachshund"

16.gif

aspeck

Staff member

Good One! Where's the monkey?!?! HA!

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

I told that monkey not to go to those all night raves. Now he has a monkey on his back!!