The greatest John Kerry movie

spratt

Lieutenant
Re: The greatest John Kerry movie

Hey, ain't ANYone gonna watch this cute li'l movie??? IT really is good!!!

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I think you are near 8up :D :D ;)

spratt

Lieutenant

You cracked me up there fixin...I don't say this to very many Kerry camp supporters, so take this and feel good about yerself!!! I believe we might could become good, or at least tolerable, pals...some of that might be cause yer in the South!!! I can forgive a lot that a Southren folk does, but it gets harder with them yamn danks;-)

fixin

I guess your ok too,I'll probably send ya flowers in the hospital if Ladyfish doesn't kill ya.I didn't know you Washington folks called Missouri the south.

spratt

Lieutenant

Hey, bud...I am from Georgia, and if I were there, I probably wouldn't...BUT when in Rome do as teh Romans do...and Misery is much further south than here!!!

fixin

That it is...Funny my Mom and most of my kin live in Alabama and call Missery the North

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nice thing about being up here; you all are south! Little whacky too -- I'm not anymore as I've been enlighten.<br /><br />Great clip spratt any chance of getting it on CBS or just one of those little Seattle stations would help.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

That close, huh? Mark my words, I don't think so!

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by ZooMbr:<br /> Little whacky too -- I'm not anymore as I've been enlighten.<br /><br />Great clip spratt any chance of getting it on CBS or just one of those little Seattle stations would help.

fixin

huh?You trying to say something?

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Hey fixin I moved to Missouri from Milwaukee, Wisconsin and let me tell you, to a northern boy like me this feels like we are in the south.If im standing in my yard almost everybody who drives by waves....where im from they may wave but they only use 1 finger............I do have to admit even though Im a yank, I have always been a bit of a redneck yank, So I can relate to alot thats here that other northerns cant understand.To me its very laid back and people are nicer but I have to say I miss the wilderness up there.

fixin

The company I've been working for are from Racine Wisconsin,bunch of really good guys,sounded really nice there.Missouri's kind of funny,nice as can be,go a couple miles and they'll shoot ya in the back for looking at them,couple more miles nice as can be.

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

I lived in Racine for a bit when I was younger....not to bad a town..........Im in Springfield....Ozark to be exzact........Wheres West Alton fixin?

fixin

It's about 30miles up the Mississippi from the St.Louis Arch.We live about 1/4 mile up river from dam 26,1/4 mile below dam 26 is were the Mississippi river and the Missouri river become one.Bald Eagles in the back yard,deer in the front.