The Elephant

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A man goes to Africa on a safari. While there, he comes<br />upon an elephant, in great pain, with a giant thorn in its foot.<br />The man very carefully approaches the elephant, and<br />gingerly removes the thorn from its foot. The elephant<br />begins to walk away, then turns and stares at the man for<br />a full minute, locking eyes with him. The elephant then<br />continues on its way. "I wonder if I ever see that elephant<br />again if it will remember me?" the man muses to himself.<br /> <br /> <br />It is a few years later, and the man is at a circus back in the<br />States. He notices that one of the elephants keeps looking<br />at him, almost like it KNOWS him. The man wonders, "Could<br />this be that elephant I helped so long ago?" He decides to<br />get a closer look. With the elephant still giving him the stare<br />down, the man moves in closer, getting right up in front of the<br />elephant. They lock eyes. A knowing look seems to cross the<br />elephant's face. It reaches down... picks the man up carefully<br />with its trunk... lifts him high in the air... .<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />THROWS HIM,<br />CRASHING TO THE GROUND AND STOMPS HIM TO DEATH!<br />Turns out it wasn't THAT elephant.<br /> :rolleyes:

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander
Re: The Elephant

Oops!! :( .<br /> . <br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> .<br /> :D :D :D :D :D :D

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

SBN,<br />Freud would have a field day with you on this one. You have some deep rooted issues. :D

gonfishn

Commander

If you ever get to meet Spinner you would know..Ya see Spinner has no issues he is from Kentucky and only speaks Hill talk which many of us are trying still trying to master.

marcmccain

Petty Officer 1st Class

But on the serious side... <br /><br /> Back in 1981, when I lived in Cairo, Egypt I was once invited to do some tall grass hunting in Kenya... specifically for elephants. I declined after I found out that they had only invited me because they needed someone to tote the decoys. ;)

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

The elephant and the snake were lounging around one steamy hot day in Africa. The elephant being bored and listless says to the snake,"How's about we do something?" to which the snake replies "yeah okay...but what?". The two think for a while until finally the snake comes up with a brilliant idea "let's play snooker". The elephant looks rather suprised and says "how on earth can we play snooker, when don't have a table or cue's?". "It's easy" says the snake "if I do something that you can't I get a 'potted ball' and if you do something that I can't you get a "potted ball". They finally agree and the elephant allows the snake to go first.<br /><br />The snake zips up a tree and back down. The elephant concedes a red ball.<br /><br />The elephant then stands on his front legs balancing on his trunk. "I can't do that" says the snake and concedes a red ball.<br /><br />So the game continues at a furious and tense pace ball for ball they match each other until they get down to the last ball.....the black ball.<br /><br />It is snakes chance to go, he pulls on his deepest reserves but can find no new trick that he could do that elephant could not. Finally it comes to him in a rare moment of brilliance.<br /><br />If I slide up the elephants leg, slip into his sphincter then glide through the large intestine and into the small. Zip through the stomach up the gullet and out the trunk elephant will never be able to do that and I will be crowned snooker champion of the African plains thinks snake to himself.<br /><br />Barely able to contain his excitement the snake begins dreaming of the fame and glory his championship status will bring him. Finally elephant feeling the pressure say's "well are you going to play or not". <br /><br />Quick as a flash snake is up elephants leg, slips through the sphincter, glides through the large intestine and just as he gets into the small intestine elephant recovers his wits.<br /><br />He clamps is sphinter frimly closed with his tail, places his trunk in his mouth and calmly say's<br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />><br />"HOW IS THAT FOR A SNOOKER"