The Eagles (Now missing Don Felder)?

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer
Hi<br /><br />Just bought the DVD of the Eagles Farewell Tour live in Melbourne. Was dissapointed to see that Don Felder was not present. All I can find out is that he was fired!!!!!<br /><br />WHY????? Could anyone throw any light on this for me?<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: The Eagles (Now missing Don Felder)?

Very strange that you posted this. I saw them last night here in L.A. They were awesome!!! I missed Felder, but not in the sound. It would have been just better if he was there. Actually, I don't know the reason why he's gone, so I guess I am off topic . . . :D

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Hey QC<br /><br />Don't tell me you saw them live ....... phew. You guys stateside get to see all the top class acts. I am so envious.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Henley and Frey are kind of jerks when it comes to the group. Not that that is terrible but what you hear is their vision only (and JD Souther). I have been a huge eagles fanatic for decades but I don't think I would like to hang out with Glen or Don. <br /><br />I miss Randy Meisner who was with the group in the beginning. He has some solo albums nobody has ever heard of but are outstanding. Very Eagles-esc.

Rickfifty

Seaman

I'll be seeing them tomorrow in San Jose. 6th row.

treedancer

Commander

As long a old Joe is there that makes them the EAGLES.