The Ducks in Heaven

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral
There was two women that entered the gates of heaven. There they met their maker. The maker tells them that there are lots of ducks around, so don't step on them. If you step on one, you will be punished.<br /><br />Later that day one of the ladies stepped on one of the ducks. The maker comes over to her and says you stepped on one of the ducks. No you must be punished. He put one clasp of a pair of handcuffs on her. Then he calls out to this old ugly guy that was a homeless bum. He latches the other cuff to him. The maker says this is your punishment for rest of eternity.<br /><br />A year later the other lady being so cautious of stepping on a duck meets up with the maker. The maker puts a cuff on her. She looks puzzled and says "But I didn't step on any duck" Maker says I know that. He then hooks the other cuff to a big dark handsome guy. Every womans dream. She is looking at him and just can't figure out why she has been cuffed to this gorgeous man.<br /><br />She ask the guy why this has happened. He replies " I stepped on a duck"