The Democrats have whined their way to another loss :>)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Washington State finally has a new Governor. (subject to a recount) A Republican Governor at that. Just imagine, another Republican Governor on the Left Coast. This is the coup de grace for the Democratic drubbing in 2004.<br /><br />The initial count was just completed. Dino Rossi won by 261 votes out of 3.5 million. It took two weeks and a couple of court cases (brought by you know who). He won 32 out of 39 counties. The State of Washington has had 8 recounts, none of the original outcomes were ever reversed.<br /><br />During the course of counting, a number of provisional ballots were disallowed due to lack of signatures or signatures that did not match that of the registered voter. Naturally the Democrat crybabies took it to court and were allowed to have the ballots re-signed, after the fact.<br /><br />All through eternity, ballots that were not filled out properly were disqualified. It was allowed by law. The Democrats, once again, showed that a law that doesn't suit them does not matter.<br /><br />Even as I type this, I can hear the Dems still whining on the Television.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: The Democrats have whined their way to another loss :>)

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> troll alt delete <br /><br />Boomyal needs 50 lashes with a wet noodle for trolling in the GNN, IMO.. :p
Just cause it ain't the good news you woulda been hoping for, snapperbait, doesn't mean YOU have to call out the lawyers, too! :p :p

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

troll alt delete <br /><br />Boomyal needs 50 lashes with a wet noodle for trolling in the GNN, IMO.. :p

LubeDude

Admiral

So thats what that sound was I heard from up north when I got back home. I wondered what it was. Like babies crying in the distance.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> So thats what that sound was I heard from up north when I got back home. I wondered what it was. Like babies crying in the distance.
Yup, LD, all the way from the Puget Sound area. It was an awful racket. ;)

crab bait

Captain

thanks for the update..