The Deaf Bookeeper

LadyFish

Admiral
A Mafia Godfather finds out that his bookkeeper has screwed him for ten<br />million bucks. This bookkeeper is deaf. It was considered an occupational<br />benefit, and why he got the job in the first place, since it was assumed that<br />a deaf bookkeeper would not be able to hear anything he'd ever have to<br />testify about in court.<br /><br />When the Godfather goes to shakedown the bookkeeper about his missing<br />$10 million bucks, he brings along his attorney, who knows sign language.<br /><br />The Godfather asks the bookkeeper, "Where is the 10 million bucks you<br />embezzled from me?"<br /><br />The attorney, using sign language, asks the bookkeeper where the 10<br />million dollars is hidden. The bookkeeper signs back, "I don't know what<br />you are talking about."<br /><br />The attorney tells the Godfather, "He says he doesn't know what you're<br />talking about."<br /><br />That's when the Godfather pulls out a 9 mm pistol, puts it to the<br />bookkeeper's temple, cocks it, and says, "Ask him again!"<br /><br />The attorney signs to the underling, "He'll kill you for sure if you<br />don't tell him!"<br /><br />The bookkeeper signs back, "OK! You win! The money is in a brown<br />briefcase, buried behind the shed in my cousin Enzo's backyard in<br />Queens!"<br /><br />The Godfather asks the attorney, "Well, what'd he say?"<br /><br />The attorney replies, "He says you don't have the guts to pull the<br />trigger." :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: The Deaf Bookeeper

Boy we are really digging deep today aren't we LadyFish? :p