The Boat Hunters Burbank Reviews

bigD1031

Seaman Apprentice
Does anyone have any experience dealing with the Boat Hunters located in Burbank California? Thinking about buying a boat from them but wanted to get any reviews you may have out there.

Thanks,

Derek

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: The Boat Hunters Burbank Reviews

I see their adds all the time, but I have never dealt with them. I don't get too worked up about the quality of a used dealer as I would figure I am on my own after I buy it anyway. Let us know specifically what you are looking at and we'll help you as much as we can. Where are you located?

Cole_l

Cadet
Re: The Boat Hunters Burbank Reviews

This is an indirect comment because I don't know the dealer. I think the dealers are really hurting because there are SO MANY private deals available. Even if you have to sell a boat and take a big hit, you more than make up for it when you are on the buying side. If you trailer, you don't need a slip. If you need a slip, buy a private boat that has slip and work a deal to keep it. I purchased my last two boats from private parties and both worked out well. Currently I own a Rinker Captiva 232 CC that I trailer when in AZ and slip when we are in New Hampshire.