The Big 10 is great

Pony

Rear Admiral
I love watching football like no other....todays Big 10 games were the epitomy of what football is about. Michigan coming back in the final 58 sec, Wisconsin scoring 14 in the final 3 min.......I LOVE IT

Tyme2fish

Commander
Re: The Big 10 is great

Yeh, unless you're a Purdue Grad like me. UGH We are bad this year. :mad: :mad:

KaGee

Admiral

Ohio State winning despite MSU running twice as many plays and keeping the ball for almost 2/3 (that would be two turds for you northerners)of the game. GO BUCKS! :D

steamboatwilly

Petty Officer 1st Class

I also liked the Michigan game.Sorry,I missed the Wisconsin game.I started out pulling for Longhorns,But somewhere I got to wanting Colorado to comeback.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I have to admit, I was rooting for Penn State. I know it would help OSU move up by "That team from up North" beating them. However, I have a difficult time rooting for them, except during the bowl season.<br /><br />OSU --- GO BUCKS!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Pony

Rear Admiral

Now if only we could get the Big 10 teams to all play each other......

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Pony.:<br /> Now if only we could get the Big 10 teams to all play each other......
You got that right... yesterday's Mich/Penn State was the first time thes two have met in several years.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

I agree. Everyone has been SOOO WORRRIEEED about how they do in the BCS that they forget about the conference.<br /><br />OSU plays a lot of conference games this year!! First three were non-conf. Last eight are conference games.<br />Hmmmmm. That got me to thinking (a dangerous thing that hurts!) :D Anyway, I downloaded the ENTIRE Big Ten schedule. Other than Purdue (bye week, first week) All teams had non-conf games first three weeks, conf games final eight weeks. Purdue had two non-conf, conf, non-conf, seven conf games. Wisconsin plays 12 games, all others 11, Wisconsin also plays 4 non-conf games (final game is at Hawaii day after Thanksgiving)<br /><br />After all that, no matter whose record is what!! There is only ONE game that matters.<br />That game will be played Nov 19 at the little blue arena!!!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

Pony

Rear Admiral

The BCS is the worst thing in college football in my mind. No one understands it, commentators cant explain it, and when they do try to explain it they are just making it up. You can have a great team not see a chance at a title simply because they dont have the schedule to get enough BCS points based on toughness of schedule. Also the BCS just makes me mad to think of what the Rose Bowl used to mean for those of us Big 10 and Pac 10 fans. The Rose Bowl was what you strived for, now anyone can get into it. <br /><br />I would love to see a play-off format, but thats tough since these guys do go to class ( and yes some of them are academicaly inclined). At the very least I wish the Big 10 had a conference championship game as some other conferences have. Seems like we always have co-Big 10 champs that never play each other. Like this year Wisconsin and Ohio State dont play, and that is just silly to me.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Aww Schucks, it ain't gonna matter is Ohio State and Wisconsin played or not.<br />We all know OSU is gonna be the Big Ten Champs, notice I didn't say "Co-Champs" :D :D ;) <br /><br />J/K<br />GO BUCKS!!<br /><br />AK Chappy

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Go Bucky!!!! You will notice I didn't say Buck "eye" :D ;)

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

SEC !! Is that short for SECOND??<br /><br /><br /> :D :D :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by AK Chappy:<br /> SEC !! Is that short for SECOND??<br /><br /><br /> :D :D :D :D <br /><br />AK Chappy
YA! :D <br /><br />And isn't 2nd just the FIRST LOSER! :D : :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

posted by AK Chappy:<br /><br />Aww Schucks, it ain't gonna matter is Ohio State and Wisconsin played or not.
I agree it won't matter, especially after UW wins out (providing our defense stops giving up a billion rushing yards), and Ohio State loses to Michigan in the last game of the year. For the first time in a long time I'm thinking that game won't matter much to the Big 10 standings.....