The awakening!!

hismajst

Seaman Apprentice
This will be my last post in the "Force" section. Yoda was full of it-for Gods sake DONT use the "Force"!!!!
I have come to 2 conclusions
1=Bayliner should be re named "Beachliner" cause they DON'T belong in the water!!
2=I wouldn't even use a force motor as an anchor!! They are an awful design conjured up for the sole purpose of breaking up homes,bank accounts, and sanity.
Any body want to buy a 120 HP 1990 Force HELL Drive and save my marriage please let me know. Good luck to all of you, and hope to see you on the "sane" side of boating real soon!!!:p

But as Dennis Miller would say-"but hey, I could be wrong"

Newbie@boats

Chief Petty Officer
Re: The awakening!!

I love my Force, starts up great every time I need it to, do the maintenance to them and they will keep you happy.

Jeremy90bay

Petty Officer 1st Class

Dont get me wrong my Force has given me some trouble but it also was sitting for 4 years and fired right up with a quick tune up. they are so easy to work on its worth it!

jerryjerry05

Supreme Mariner

The hell drive is the worst thing that has come out in years.The Chrysler/Force regular outboard is GOOD!!!J
You might get some money by selling the parts cause there are other unfortunates out there who need parts for their junk.J