That's a whole lotta typing......goin on

Vlad D Impeller

Commander
Just a thought, but has anyone ever wondered how many posts JB would have had he not been a mod?<br /><br /><br />It's incredible to see the number of posts that he has accumulated, just recently we were congratulating him on reaching a whopping 10,000 posts, now he close to 17,000, all i can say is WOW! Way to go dude! :cool:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: That's a whole lotta typing......goin on

Please back this up with facts. Inuendo and speculation mean nothing here. <br /><br />My guess is that he wouldn't be here at all without all the money that iboats pays him. :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by roscoe:<br /> Please back this up with facts. Inuendo and speculation mean nothing here. <br /><br />My guess is that he wouldn't be here at all without all the money that iboats pays him. :D
Lol! You don't mean to say that he gets paid an atrocious amount of money to poof us, Zap us and toss us into different sections of the forum at will do ya? :eek:

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

You know better than that, Roscoe. :eek: <br /><br />My guess is that I have moved about 2,000 posts and posted about 500 cautions to posters who pushed the rules.<br /><br />Now, if ZAPs counted as posts I would be past 20,000 by now. :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

But another thought is how many he would have if it were not for all of us keeping him company. :p

jsfinn

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hmmm...Think JB has ever had one of his own posts "ZAPPED"?<br /><br />Ever wonder if he gets on real late at night - post something not sutable and then "ZAPS" it just for the fun of it?<br /><br />I would, if I were him. :)

This looks like bait to me so being the sucker that I am I will nibble. Hope I don't get the hook. ;) ;) ;) ;) :wink: :wink:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Well, maybe no cash, but I think they bought him lunch once. <br />But he had to drive 800 miles to get it. :)

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

I'll bet he gets a free catalog from iboats once a year too.