Thanks to all.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I need a seperate thread to thank BV, Admin5, all of my fellow members and my fellow Moderators for the wonderful expressions of support and congratulations upon my posting 10,000 posts.<br /><br />I have learned a lot more that I have "taught" here, and am a better man for it.<br /><br />Here's to further learning and sharing. :)

Carphunter

Commander
Re: Thanks to all.

You have "taught" an awful lot too there JB.<br /><br />I enjoy reading your posts, and look forward to many more.<br /><br />BTW, i'm still waiting for the invite to "The Hideout" for that special hunting trip. ;)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I too have learned a lot from reading some of your posts.<br /><br />I know you and I have not always seen eye to eye so to speak, but the 5 digit number at the bottom of your posts must stand for something and although I have not read all 10,000 posts, I have read quite a few of them and the ones that I have read are all helpfull in some respect.<br /><br />All I can say is just "keep on keeping on" :)

SCO

Lieutenant

You set the tone for this place, with phrases like "Ahoy there SCO" "Standing by" . Larger than life, and of course human too.

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

It is my belief that all visitors and members to this forum benefit a great deal in a variety of different ways. Many thanks to you JB, might i also add many thanks to DJ, RB, Mellow Yellow,Rodbolt and a host of other indivduals who dedicate so much time and effort in helping others to solve their engine problems in the repair forums.<br /><br /> <br /> 18rabbit <br />Member # 35357 posted March 23, 2004 12:14 PM<br />--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br /> Wow!!! JB is trolling for kudos!!! <br /> <br /><br /> Now yuk here Wabbit, No decoder wing for you.<br /><br />by the way, i'm a thinking stew or fwickasay :p :D <br /><br />Who is for dinner,anyone? :D

18rabbit

Captain

Dude, have you not seen any of the many documentaries available on Saturday morning TV? Elmer never gets the peth-key wabbit into the stew pot! :D :D :D