thanks for everyones help.....

bill10157

Cadet
without the comments from everyone here i would have been lost with my first motor. wasn't bad at all after reading alot of comments to others on how to fix problems.<br /><br />i enjoy outboard motors now.<br /><br />many thanks

fireman57

Captain
Re: thanks for everyones help.....

I know the guys like to hear things like that. Don't be a stranger. Jump in and help. You now know more about these things than you did before.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

Yep....what fireman said. <br /><br />I would really like to see more posts on what cured problems. So many times folks will get their engines back on track and say "thanks" to all that helped but we don't know what the "cure" was. The "thanks" are really appreciated but posting a fix can maybe help out the next guy...... :)

CATransplant

Admiral

Exactly. If folks post their thanks and what worked and didn't work in the original thread, that will pop it up to the top of the list. Those who helped will recognize the thread title and check back.<br /><br />It will also show up when that thread pops up in a search. It's always great to know what advice fixed a particular problem.