Thank You South Dakota!

KaGee

Admiral
I personally thank you folks out there. You did the country a great service in ousting one of the most divisive persons in the history of Congress. This even surpasses when Tom Foley got the boot a few years ago. Daschle was beginning to make you look foolish. <br /><br />Maybe now some issues will at least be able to come up for floor discussion. Enough of this obstructionist / filabuster BS. :cool:

PierBridge

Chief Petty Officer
Re: Thank You South Dakota!

That's not going to happen there are many obstructionist to replace Daschle it's how the losing side plays the game.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

KaGee - <br /><br />funny that you post this ... I made a few calls out to SD last night to talk to the ranchers that allow me hunting rights on their land and each one was estatic about the outcome.<br /><br />One of them said it's about time the city folks got there heads outa there a**es. ..<br /><br />It's a good thing for that state!

Twidget

Commander

I never did understand how he kept getting elected in a state like SD. <br /><br />I have just one thing to say to him as he departs after his long career in public office...Don't let the door hit you in the @$$ on the way out. :)

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

I don't know how people like Daschle live with themselves, or others for that matter. If my wife had ever seen me acting like he did, she'd never let me back in the door of our house.