Thank the Moderators for the new PROP Forum

bvassel3

Petty Officer 1st Class
Please join with me in thanking our Moderators for coming up with the idea and then doing the work to start our newest Forum...on PROPS! <br /><br />Let's face it...we have be very best moderators to be found anywhere on the Internet!!! :) <br /><br />BV

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Thank the Moderators for the new PROP Forum

Yup, yup. Good stuff. Thanks.<br /><br />To be politically correct, you should set up a Oars Forum, a Sail Forum and of course a Jet Flea Impeller Forum. :p :p :p :D :D :D

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Quietcat:<br /> Yup, yup. Good stuff. Thanks.<br /><br />To be politically correct, you should set up a Oars Forum, a Sail Forum and of course a Jet Flea Impeller Forum. :p :p :p :D :D :D
I noticed you left out paddles. Sure not very inclusive of you. :(

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by alden:<br />I noticed you left out paddles. Sure not very inclusive of you. :(
I guess I thought they were included in the Oars Forum. See why we need to be so careful? Already offended somebody :D :D

treedancer

Commander

Of course would not want any left hand paddles. :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Many many thanks to the Mods, and to iboats for the new prop forum and for all of the other forum sections, also all of those members that contribute much of their time to make this a good place to come to. :)