Thank goodness Daylight Savings is finally here!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Finally I can get home for work and do some things before it gets too dark.<br /><br />I get home a 6 pm, and it was dark by 6:30; Now I have that extra hour to play with the kids.<br /><br />Ken

youngboater

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Thank goodness Daylight Savings is finally here!

Too bad Arizona doesn't have daylight savings time. I feel special that we get our own time zone though :p

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Just means that instead of getting uop at 3 am I'll be up at 2 am, shoulda left it alone.<br /> Getting up at 3 means on the weekend 6am IS sleeping in, now it'll be dark when I get up on the weekends again.

SoulWinner

Commander

I wish there was no DST. I just don't see the point in it. Folks lived for a long dang time with it and got along just fine.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

An extra hour of daylight after work is a major blessing to most people.<br /><br />When I lived in the frozen north going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark caused me severe problems with SADS (Seasonal Affective Disorder Syndrome, used to be called Cabin Fever) in the winter. I was always glad to see the sun on weekdays when DST started so I could go off therapy.

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Theres a drug for everything. Maybe they can go on DST and stay there.