TGIF FUNNIES !

KaGee

Admiral
A senior citizen in Tampa bought a brand new Corvette <br />convertible. He took off down the road, flooring it to 80 mph and enjoying the <br />wind blowing through what little hair he had left on his head. <br /><br />"This is great," he thought as he roared down I-75. He pushed <br />the pedal to the metal even more. Then he looked in his rear view mirror <br />and saw a highway patrol trooper behind him, blue lights flashing and <br />siren blaring. <br /><br />"I can get away from him with no problem" thought the man and he <br />tromped it some more and flew down the road at over 100 mph. Then 110, 120 mph. <br />Then he thought, "What am I doing? I'm too old for this kind of thing." <br /> He pulled over to the side of the road and waited for the trooper to catch up <br />with him. <br /> <br />The trooper pulled in behind the Corvette and walked up to the <br />man. "Sir," he said, looking at his watch. "My shift ends in 30 <br />minutes and today is Friday. If you can give me a reason why you were <br />speeding that I've never heard before, I'll let you go." <br /> <br />The man looked at the trooper and said, "Years ago my wife ran <br />off with a Florida State Trooper…<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />… and I thought you were bringing her back." :eek: <br /> <br />"Have a good day, Sir," said the Trooper.

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: TGIF FUNNIES !

Thanks KaGee, needed a laugh after the $2.19 at the pump this AM. :D :D

Jesster

Cadet

LOL! Good stuff!<br /><br />
Originally posted by Big Poppa G:<br /> ROFLMAO!!!!!!!! Loved it.
I must say, that's nuts. It hasn't gotten quite that expensive here in Utah yet... thank God.

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

Aaahhh, in Holland they ride in pairs, male/female. So you'll get a ticket from him or her, no escape!! :D

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by Frank Hanhart:<br /> Aaahhh, in Holland they ride in pairs, male/female. So you'll get a ticket from him or her, no escape!! :D
LOL!<br /><br />Wonder what it would be like to be searched by a fem..... oooppps! Did I say that? :eek: <br /><br /> :D :D <br /><br />NY.... gas yesterday A.M....$1.85<br />$2.15 this A.M.

Andrew Leigh

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Keith,<br /><br />made my night LOL.<br /><br />Cheers<br />Andrew

aspeck

Staff member

Good one!<br /><br />Gas here went from $2.22 per gallon to $3.33 per gallon overnight last week! OUCH!

Twidget

Commander

Good one.<br /><br />I feel guilty now, I was whining about $1.82 last night.