Texas Voter Poll, Illegal Aliens

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer
Latest Kinky Friedman (Texas Governor hopeful) telephone poll results on whether or not people in Texas think illegal immigration is a serious problem:

41%: "Yes, it is a serious problem."
59%: "No hablo ingles."

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Re: Texas Voter Poll, Illegal Aliens

radio the other morning they interviewed a south Texas farmer, I swear I'm not making this up, he said "if they send all them people back down there, who's gone do all the work?"

Kinky (campaign slogan: "Why the hell not?") may well get my vote

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

well if them texas votors had kept G W Bush as govenor he would have the texas border secured as tight now as he did when he was a Texas Govoner. correct me if I am wrong but best I remember there were no illegals in Tx when Bush was in charge.
however as I age my memory gets spots .

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Rodbolt,

I'm gonna have to start callin' ya PW3. I could post a thread about ice cream and you'd find a way to throw Bush in it.

;)

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

alden135 said:
Rodbolt,

I'm gonna have to start callin' ya PW3. I could post a thread about ice cream and you'd find a way to throw Bush in it.

;)

LOL at alden, hit the nail on the head.

My icecream melted... reply by rodbolt: global warming was caused by bush and that is why your ice cream melted.

Ken

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

wow another typical rehub response.
dont use fact nor logic just shoot the messanger and repeat a party mantra.
:) sorry could not resist :)
but you do have to admit,after 6 years in office our borders are way better secured than the previous admins was :)
but that aint Bush's fault either, must be Murtha's or reids or hilary's.

heycods

Captain

^^^^^^^^Off Topic^^^^^^^^^^^

o:)

18rabbit

Captain

rodbolt said:
well if them texas votors had kept G W Bush as govenor he would have the texas border secured as tight now as he did when he was a Texas Govoner. correct me if I am wrong but best I remember there were no illegals in Tx when Bush was in charge.

You are (almost) correct. Back when GW was Gov the problem with illegal aliens was nowhere near the level it is now.

In fact, in his first go-around at the White House, GW campaigned he would use his experience as a govn’r of a border state to keep illegal aliens out of the US. He didn’t; he lied…something Bush seems to be unable to avoid doing whenever he opens his mouth. Humm…wasn’t Clinton also like that?!?

Clinton and Bush; Bush and Clinton. They are one in the same man, no difference. Kind of like trying to distinguish between a member of the Democratic Party and the Communist Party. Can’t do it; they are one in the same.

I always disliked Clinton; think the man dragged the US into the world arena in ways the US was never designed to do. What Clinton did to bring down the great country of the US pales in comparison to the damage being done to the US by Bush. GW, like his daddy, is a one-worlder; they can’t stand the idea of a free and sovereign America.

Bottom line: either the pres upholds his oath of office or he doesn’t. Can’t do it; won’t do it … I don’t care the excuse, either he does or he doesn’t. Bush is a president that very much doesn’t.

Bush should be impeached for Iraq.
Bush should be impeached for the illegal alien crisis.
Bush should be impeached for the illegal prisons in Europe.
Bush should be impeached for the illegal wire taps.
Bush should be impeached for looking the American people in the eye and lying to us…just as Clinton did, just as Clinton was impeached for.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

joke? dangit, you got me, amigo! 8)

salty87

Commander

thanks for the reminder, i forgot a joke started the thread

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

Hope it brought a smile to your face and a chuckle or two. We all need that from time to time...