TEXAS MAID ELECTRA 20'

i have a 1962 texas maid fiesta 16' i am currently getting ready to hit the water with. for my next project i would like to find an electra does anyone know where i might find one. any condition will be fine.<br />thanks<br />curt

jetboater

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: TEXAS MAID ELECTRA 20'

not sure which Texas Maid model it is but there's one with a hardtop sitting in the yard with a for sale sign at Petty's Marine in Navarre OH just south of Canton OH. We used to own a TM Feista ('59 or '60 model I think) when I was growing up so this one caught my eye. The hull and top looked good but there was no interior in it. Their number is 330-879-2151 if you're interested.

Squirrel

Recruit

I have a 59 TM golden jubilee with matching 35hp<br />motor that runs well with hardtop and windshield<br />but no interior.I wish to restore mine.I can find engine parts but no info on rest of boat.HELP..<br />P.S.boat not for sale.<br /> Squirrel

Squirrel<br /> Go to fiberglassics.com they have some info including brouchers on a couple of years of texas miads. mine had the original 40hrs Johnson motor on it also but the drive shaft snapped. all parts are the same do you need anything i'm trying to find someone that needs this stuff i still have the electrical, foot and the hood. pay the shipping and it'll be yours<br /> see ya<br />Curt