test

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: test

Nate, love your signature... Boy are you overflowing with confidence. Hee hee.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

i no Nate <br />Ok guys how do I re size cant figure it out

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

You are going to have to save the avatar on your computer (If it's not already) and then open it with some type of picture editor software on your computer and resize it. Then download (or re-download it) it somewhere on the internet and then apply it to your profile based upon the url where you downloaded the picture.

Elk Chaser

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Kinda like this, but don't use this one cause I will erase it later.<br /><br />
481899.jpg

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

I have it on photo bucket trying to resize but have not figure how to do it yet

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

dk, just right click the one elk chaser has up there now and save as to your computer and then load it up to a hosting site.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

ok will try again useing your link SBN i can see the avator when i CC&P but when i try it it wont work but here it goes again.

pjc

Lieutenant Commander

looks real good IMO dk99. Is about the same size as Nates. hope bubbakat sees that cop race car....cool!!

NOSLEEP

Commander

I'm trying to turn this into a avatar<br /><br /> <br /><br />I'm still trying.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Hang on there big fella, I was PLANNING on using it and posting to show you that it works but I got called away from the computer before I could execute my devious plan. Now you know it works, I'll remove it.<br /><br />Got to get it down to a minimum 60 x 60 pixels otherwise it gets rejected, I've got it at 45 x 62 pixels (2841 bytes).<br /><br />BTW, my screen still shows my old avatar, you on broadband?<br /><br />Aldo

Dunaruna

Admiral

O/k now I see it but it doesn't look right (the animation is flashing), maybe its too small - dunno.<br /><br />Aldo