Tequila and Salt

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true. <br /> <br /> 1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for. <br /> 2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. <br /> 3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you. <br /> 4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. <br /> 5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep. <br /> 6. You mean the world to someone. <br /> 7. You are special and unique. <br /> 8. Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you. <br /> 9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. <br /> 10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. <br /> 11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude <br /> remarks. <br /> <br /> <br /> REMEMBER: "When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt." <br /> <br /> Hey ask for two shots and call me.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Tequila and Salt

Cool stuff, JTexas. :D

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Aww, that was nice reading. Thanks.

SoulWinner

Commander

You may not realize it, but it's 100% true. <br /><br />1. There are at least two people in this world that you would die for.<br /><br />Yes, true. My wife and my son<br /><br /> <br />2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way. <br /><br />No. Not even possible. I know who loves me and I can count them on one hand....hey, I'm a private person..ok?<br /><br /><br />3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because they want to be just like you.<br /><br />False, people dislike and even hate me because they can't make me be like them.....dang liberals...kidding. Trust me, NO ONE wants to be like me. And I agree, one of me is too many...right JB??<br /><br /> <br />4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone, even if they don't like you. <br /><br />False, when I see someone like Ted Kennedy smile, I want to smite them, so that they shall be truly smote, and the cup of the wrath of our Lord.....yeah...that sounds good. I can only assume that they feel the same about my fat mug.<br /><br /><br />5. Every night, SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.<br /><br />True, probably my parloe officer....<br /><br /> <br />6. You mean the world to someone. <br /><br />Nope, All in the world is folly and vanity. I might mean the afterworld to someone though. I doubt it, but it's possible.....hey, I can dream can't I?!?!?<br /><br /><br />7. You are special and unique. <br /><br />Yeah, right....so was the Edsel....next?<br /><br /><br />8. Someone that you don't even know exists, loves you. <br /><br />False again....I KNOW Jesus....Next?<br /><br /><br />9. When you make the biggest mistake ever, something good comes from it. <br /><br />Yeah, that's Gods plan. You want to make God laugh? Make a plan of your own, the above will happen.<br /><br /><br />10. When you think the world has turned its back on you, take a look. <br /><br />Uh...yeah...yep, it's offical, the world has turned it's back on me, and it's helpers are shoveling dirt into the pit on me this instant.<br /><br /><br />11. Always remember the compliments you received. Forget about the rude remarks. <br /><br />Compliments? Riiiggggghhhhhtttt. And Mini Me was REALLY humping a jiant laser. No comps yet and not even trying. Just laying my treasure up in heaven where moth and rust can't corrupt. That don't get you many compliments down here.

SoulWinner

Commander

P.S.<br /><br />I hereby proclaim that I, Soulwinner, am the biggest, most worthless POS on the face this God forsaken rock, and quite content in this capacity and station. And in this station I am observing my first General Order under the UCNJ, so back off!!

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Nice post jtexas, your optimism is truly an enlightment :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I think alot of that tequila and salt is in order for you Soulwinner. Maybe that'll help.<br />Bassy ;)

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

to take charge of this post and all govt property in view?<br /> hey SW say Hi to my ex while your down there :) <br /> dude lighten up at least one person is lower than you. dont step on her fingers:) :) <br /> good luck and keep posting

Hooty

Rear Admiral

Walk my post from flank to flank.........<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty