Tehnical difficulties (no Subject)

From dunaruna:<br />I hate computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> <br />Can't log onto iboats, i don't know why?????????<br /> <br />I can read the posts but I cannot log on so that I can rely. I have seen your posts re: scotch & cricket & movie quote, I'm not ignoring you.<br /> <br />Did I mention that I hate computers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<br /> <br />Aldo <br />Got your message, Aldo. What happens to me is I post and then the page wont update. It is not so much computers as it is the reliance that we have placed on them. Gives opportunistic people an unfair advantage, unless we are careful. When I replied to your message I got an unexpected result. I appreciate your consideration.

levittownnick

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Re: Tehnical difficulties (no Subject)

I had a similar problem. If I don't remove the check mark in the "remember me" box, I can't log in. I'm assuming that the company server prohibits remembering passwords.<br /><br />The big question is, how did you post????

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander

I've had the same problem a few times last year. It went away for no apparent reason in the end.<br /><br />go figure...

Triton II

Commander

I've had really bad problems with even seeing the iboats page in the past. Then I found out by accident that I could log in via dial-up. Now it all seems to be back to normal and I can log in via broadband. I hope it stays that way! :rolleyes:

Dunaruna

Admiral

Tragety averted!! For some strange reason, all is back to normal.<br /><br />Yesterday, I tried to log on. It wouldn't let me.(by 'it', I mean the damn computer/iboats/server/ISP....) but the little button that says 'post a reply' was there, so I posted, and it worked. But if I tried to refresh or review I got a message saying 'you are not currently logged on'. <br /><br />I hate computers.<br /><br />Aldo

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

I'll tell ya whats going on :D <br /><br />SBN has'nt been around as much lately and his little buddies are running rampant, no one else can control them :eek: