technostupeedo

Re: technostupeedo

Not only did I not get your email, I did not see this post until today. To which email address did you send it? Had it anything to do with my posting the Texas Anthem? :confused: Was it inert? ;) JB was kind enough to contact me. :D

NathanY

Commander

I dont know what you are talking about, but the email had something to do with you being a member of my message board, but not being around lately.<br /><br />I will send you an email to your aol addy later when I get back from fishing.

Man are you barking up the wrong tree! No matter, If you have a specific question you may send it to skitterick@juno.com If you were fishing at the wrong hole I can tell you where they are biting. Did you ever here the one about the Texan and the Alaskan walking accross the Golden Gate bridge?

Dunaruna

Admiral

Ray, I think that Nate thinks you are castawayray.<br /><br />
Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br /> Did you ever here the one about the Texan and the Alaskan walking accross the Golden Gate bridge?
Nope. What about the Texan & the Alaskan walking across the Golden Gate Bridge?<br /><br />Aldo<br /><br />P.S. Their getting a new one I hear.

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Ray, I think that Nate thinks you are castawayray.<br /><br /> <br />P.S. Their getting a new one I hear.
And I thought you were my friend. ;) See Punch line above. :D <br />I am sure he was sure of it! Did you find the source of your bug? :confused: now which one is sad. :eek: that will probably be mis-interpreted. :eek: got that one right ;)

Dunaruna

Admiral

Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br />Did you find the source of your bug? ;) [/QB]
The little bugger sent me on a merry chase, it eluded nortons, adaware, spybot and webroot. Finally got it with trend micro.<br /><br />Aldo

:eek: :eek: Forgot to include the new text. Then I exceeded the maximum number of images. Then I followed the program and my text was poofed. <br />New Golden Gate Bridge? Why am I always the last know. Will the Aussie be sendings us aid in our time of need? :D That't three ;) four :eek: Let;s see I get eight:confused; :confused:

Dunaruna

Admiral

Yeah, a new bridge. But the're not going to knock down the old one, are they?<br /><br />I don't know how I aquired the bug, nor do I know what it's official name is (trendmicro told me but I wasn't taking notes). It's gone now.<br /><br />Are you really 92 y/old? <br /><br />Aldo

Dunaruna

Admiral

Just in case I can't log on friday - Happy Birthday Ray :) :cool: ;) :p <br /><br />Aldo