Table rock lake recommendations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikecaldo

Cadet
Headed to table rock in 2 weeks with the family. It looks like the water is a few feet above pool.... anyone out there that can tell me how the water clarity is? Kids really want to swim and snorkel.... is the water chocolate milk right now?

were staying in Kimberling city on the water and I’ll have my boat. Any suggestions for cool places to take a few tweens to swim/jump off the cliffs? Any cool marinas to eat at!get ice cream etc?

Thanks!
mike

bsktball55

Seaman
Not sure if too late or not. We were just there this past week. We were near Cape Fair. The water was up, but was fairly clear for where we were at. The James is usually a little muddier than down around Kimberling City. Definitely not chocolate milk. There is a rope swing/cliff across from Aunt's Creek that should be near you down there.

Aaronn

Recruit
Enjoy the clear waters of the Table Rock Lake for swimming and other water activities. There is no designated swimming beach; however, several shoreline areas offer ample swimming opportunities. Swimming is not allowed near the marina or boat launch areas. Restroom facilities are available near the picnic area.

Status
Not open for further replies.