T-G-I-F vs S-H-I-T

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
A businessman got on an elevator.<br />When he entered, there was a blonde already inside who greeted him with a bright, "T-G-I-F."<br /><br />He smiled at her and replied, "S-H-I-T."<br />She looked puzzled and repeated, "T-G-I-F," more slowly.<br /><br />He again answered, "S-H-I-T."<br /><br />The blonde was trying to keep it friendly, so she smiled her biggest smile, and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F."<br /><br />The man smiled back to her and once again, "S-H-I-T."<br /><br />The exasperated blonde finally decided to explain.<br />"'T-G-I-F' means Thank Goodness It's Friday. Get it, duuhhh?"<br /><br />The man answered, "'S-H-I-T' means 'Sorry, Honey, Its' Thursday.'" <br /> :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Re: T-G-I-F vs S-H-I-T

Hey, I'm doing better than usual, a day late & a dollar short!

Carphunter

Commander

Mister Ladyfish, I would like to say :D , before this one gets poofed. :p <br /><br />Ain't it nice down here in the cellar. ;)

Mr.Ladyfish

Carpy I've been a cellar dweller most of my life. :D I wouldn't feel right anywhere else. My biggest problem is not giving LF a bad name with the powers that be. ;) She gets all embarrassed if I act up too much. However I sometimes slip my chains! ;)

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

oh Mr. LF....I'm sure those are Velvet Chains....(don't leave marks) :D

Homerr

Commander

LOL!!<br /><br />I always thought of it as: "Sure Happy It's Thursday"<br /><br />My 8th. grade teacher had the written on his chalkboard one day when we entered class.<br />I haven't forgotten it since.<br /><br />H.