Suzuki Owners Should Check This Out

wingnit

Seaman Apprentice
I'm sorry this is so long.....<br />While trying to locate parts for my 200 Suzi, I found the local dealers <br />(St. Petersburg, FL) unable/unwilling to help. Both wanted to sell me a new motor. With everyones help on here and the dealer listed at the end of this post, I was able to finally get it back operational. This dealer is the oldest Suzuki marine dealer in the states. He stocks several parts for the older models and has direct access to the manufacturers inventory. A part that had been discontinued that I needed was in fact again being manufactured by Suzuki. My local dealers were to lazy to check and more interested in the sale of a new motor. Anyway....If you need parts , check this place out. Ask for Paul in parts. They were already closed for the day, (Friday 5:30 PM) but he answered the phone anyway located the part and shipped it for Monday arrival. <br /><br />New Jersey based retailer specializes in Suzuki marine outboard engines and related parts. Mail order parts, see the engines, and shop. <br /> www.brownspoint.com <br /><br /><br />------------------<br />Mark<br /><br />Thought for the day..... If everything seems to be going well, you have<br />obviously overlooked something. :D