Suzuki Mail Order Parts

sirlespat

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Suzuki parts in Australia seem to be more expensive than other manufacturers. Eg pulse pack $900AUS vs Johnson $450 similar motor.<br />I believe Suzuki no longer sell new outboards in Oz and this maynot be the world wide situation. Has anyone had good or bad experiences with mail order.<br />Thanks

pimentel15

Seaman Apprentice
Re: Suzuki Mail Order Parts

try brownspoint marina they are the only ones who try to help ,suzuki parts are more expensive anyway

catwoman

Cadet

SIRLESPAT<br /><br /><br />IF YOU NEED PARTS YOU CAN TRY JENSEN MARINE<br />SERVICE INC 1234 MERRICK ROAD COPIAGUE NY 11726 631 226 9739 PRICES ARE AVERAGE EXCEPT FOR SOME ELECTRONICS CANT COMPARE OMC PRICES IF YOU HAVE EFI

Kiwi

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Same situation here Sirlespat, Suzuki pulled out of New Zealand in 2000 (I think) so were between a rock and a hard place huh ! Fortunately I haven't had anything major fail, and it would seem un-economical to import parts from the states, with associated shipping costs etc.<br /><br />Mike

sirlespat

Petty Officer 3rd Class

Thanks for the responses.<br /><br />You may well be surprised at the saving dealing with overseas. No experience with boats yet but use to get parts for my american designed glider about 50% cheaper with freight and tax paid. Easy and fast too. used to fax a credit card number and parts arrived in mail within 2 weeks. Perth shops can take that long to get the parts from sydney. Have all the parts for my lower unit now hope to be on the water soon. :p :p