Suzuki DF50 fuel filter location

Don B.

Cadet
I am trying to diagnose why my DF 50 will not run above 2000 rpm and also idles poorly.<br /><br />I want to replace the fuel filter.<br /><br />Is there more than one fuel filter under the engine cover or is the only fuel filter the clear plastic inline one with hose on both ends.<br /><br />The owners manual is vague in this area.<br /><br />-Don B.

Meggacatz

Cadet
Re: Suzuki DF50 fuel filter location

According to my reference material (not personal knowledge) there are two fuel filters under the engine cover. The low pressure filter is location just inside where the fuel line enters the engine cover. The other is a high pressure filter which lies between the vapor seperator tank and the injectors.<br />I also am having a problem with fuel delivery for my DF70 and found this board because I needed some help too. Best of luck.

Don B.

Cadet
Re: Suzuki DF50 fuel filter location

Thanks for the info, sure would be easier if the boat was in front of me instead of 150 miles away.<br /><br />I am dissapointed that the manual that came with this "Not Cheap" engine. DOes not even tell you about the filters.<br /><br />I hope I can find a better manual when I get the filters.<br /><br />-Don B.