Suzuki DF50 fuel connector type

Don B.

Cadet
Can someone tell me what kind of two prong female connector I am suppose to use to plug into a Suzuki DF50 ? And it is not the single prong brass type which is all I can find in catalogs.<br /><br />Also what two prong female connector does the plastic "does not vent thru the cap" 6.5 gallon duratanks use. The connector on it is part of the tank and fuel guage combo and is not easily replaceable.<br /><br />-Don B

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Suzuki DF50 fuel connector type

Hi, Don.<br /><br />My DF70 uses JohnnyRude connectors on the fuel line at the engine, if that is any help.<br /><br />Good luck. :)

Don B.

Cadet

Thanks I bought an Evinrude/Johnson connector previously but just was not sure if it was correct or not as other brands are close in looks to the Evinrude/Johnson. Also the dealer tells me that there is Suzuki Specific connector but of course being a Suzuki dealer he did not have one in stock. If he orders the connector and gets one of the brass single line ones in I will not be a happy camper as it will not fit my engine.<br /><br />-Don B<br /><br />-Don B

clanton

Rear Admiral

The duratank is a Johnson tank. You did not give year of engine. Later models same as Johnson.

Don B.

Cadet

The engine is a 1999 the Dura-Tank may be a year newer if PO purchased them brand new.<br /><br />So would a Evinrude Johnson connector be the correct one ?<br /><br />-Don B