Suzuki Df25ATS3 upgrade to 30HP Parts?

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Welcome to Iboats,

That's a 2 or 4 stroke motor ? For a neat upgrade need to know which parts differs from the 25 HP model assuming both shares the same CC powerhead. Checking both HP Parts Manuals should indicate so. Some motor brands are cheaper to convert than others...

Happy Boating

WPCfishing

Recruit
2021 Suzuki DF25A remote, I read that a 30hp intake seal and ECU would convert the motor to a 30hp. I'm not sure that those parts are all that is needed? Anyone have any experience with the upgrade HP?

jbcurt00

Staff member
2021 Suzuki DF25A remote, I read that a 30hp intake seal and ECU would convert the motor to a 30hp. I'm not sure that those parts are all that is needed? Anyone have any experience with the upgrade HP?
Where did you read it? That source didnt supply parts list?

Dig into the parts diagrams and compare 1 to 1.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Conversion parts could end being costly specially the ECU. Which boat with how many souls onboard is the current 25 HP powering ? Propping right that motor to less pitches from current one to rev towards its max wot rpm range factory stated will better the current hole shot and overlall water performance if that's what you're trying to improve.

Happy Boating