Survival tip of the day...

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: Survival tip of the day...

Kinda misleading, they just use the stuff to make a magnifying glass, and thus make a fire.<br /><br />But definitely a good use of resources.<br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Great you are now on Homeland Securities list of restricted air travelers. Mmmmmmm eeboater? must be a code name. I will call the chief after I post.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Great you are now on Homeland Securities list of restricted air travelers. Mmmmmmm eeboater? must be a code name. I will call the chief after I post.
Doh!!!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Yep, a polished coke can, choclate bar, and the high intensity reading light on the plane.<br /><br />Coke and choco are now banned on all flights.

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

If I was in the woods lost im affraid I would have already eaten my chocolate bar.... :( I eat when im nervous. lol

aspeck

Staff member

Kuhl! Hey EE, don't you have anything better to do than to surf the .net and find videos and other neat stuff? You sure save me a lot of time! Thanks!

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

Not only did I eat the chocolate but that made me thirsty so I drank the coke and accidently took a leak on the tinder fungus while I was waiting for the sun to come back out. What do I do now?<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />Oh never mind, I just found some saran wrap in my backpack!

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

Very good ee! I see winning a bet with this as a neighbor works with the cub/boy scouts. If he hasn't heard of this -- milkshake!

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Very cool dude I have also linked to the site. That is a very cool site.

Skiuseme

Chief Petty Officer

Oh man I can see it now the wife asking me what Im doing. "Oh Im just polishing my can" But I also see away of making 20 bucks