Surgery

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A married couple was in a terrible accident where the woman's face<br />was severely burned. The doctor told the husband that they couldn't<br />graft any skin from her body because she was too skinny. So the husband<br />offered to donate some of his own skin.<br /><br />However, the only skin on his body that the doctor felt was suitable<br />would have to come from his buttocks.<br /><br />The husband and wife agreed that they would tell no one about where<br />the skin came from, and requested that the doctor also honor their<br />secret. After all, this was a very delicate matter.<br /><br />After the surgery was completed, everyone was astounded at the<br />woman's new beauty. She looked more beautiful than she ever had before!<br />All her friends and relatives just went on and on about her youthful<br />beauty!<br /><br />One day, she was alone with her husband, and she was overcome with<br />emotion at his sacrifice. She said, "Dear, I just want to thank you for<br />everything you did for me. How can I possibly repay you?"<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"My darling," he replied, "I get all the thanks I need every time I<br />see your mother kiss you on the cheek." :D