Surgeons

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Three Texas surgeons were having lunch together and discussing surgeries they had performed. <br /><br />One of them said, "I'm the best surgeon in Texas. A concert pianist lost 7 fingers in an accident, I re-attached them and 8 months later he performed a private concert for the Queen of England." <br /><br />One of the others said "That's nothing. A young man lost both arms and legs in a terrible accident, I re-attached them and 2 years later he won 2 gold medals in field events in the Olympics." <br /><br />The third surgeon said, "You guys are amateurs. Several years ago a guy who was high on cocaine and alcohol rode a horse head-on into a train traveling 80 miles an hour. All I had left to work with was the horse's *** and the guy's mouth. Now he's running as the Democratic candidate for President of the United States."

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Surgeons

ROTFLMAO :D :D :D

KaGee

Admiral

How dare you talk about the horse that way! :mad: <br /><br />JK! :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

ROFLAMAO, It all makes sense to me now for sure! Thanks for sharing that Mr. Ladyfish! :D

Stratosfied

Ensign

That has gotta be one of the best ever!! :D :D :D Gotta go clean the beer of the monitor!

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

that's good. Have a good laugh with my co-worker on this.<br /><br />Thanks.

Twidget

Commander

Ok, you owe me a new keyboard...there is soda everywhere. :)

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

My God, Kerry does look like a horse! :D