Support our troops

SCO

Lieutenant
Re: Support our troops

Glad to have you posting Knobby. No one has more right to their opinion than a Vet. I guess the rest of us are given that right, you earned it... and I have plenty of respect for what you have to say and why.

SlowlySinking

Master Chief Petty Officer

very touching, with my son in the Military it really hits home, thanks.

matthews_jim

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Knobby,<br /><br />Thanks, I needed that. I too served - Navy. I currently work for Lockheed Martin on the same program that Paul M Johnson Jr. supported in the Middle East. Friday at noon, the corporation will be remembering Paul, his family, his friends and co-workers. If you can, at this time please say a prayer too. Paul's family and friends need it.<br /><br />It will be greatly appreciated.<br /><br />Thank you,<br /><br />Jim

blacktie

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Very little is greater than the respect and admiration I have for someone who served our country to protect the rest of us.<br /><br />Thank you Knobby and Jim, and all other vets. It is because of you that I have the freedoms I enjoy.<br /><br /> :)

cmyers_uk

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Excellent Tribute, earned by everyone past and present thats walked the walk. It reminds me of the signiture of one of the guys who posts here thats also very and gives me a shiver just thinking about it. <br /><br /><br />The Soldier <br /><br /><br />It is the soldier, not the reporter,<br />who has given us freedom of the press.<br />It is the soldier, not the poet,<br />who has given us freedom of speech. <br /><br />It is the soldier, not the campus organizer,<br />who has given us the freedom to demonstrate.<br />It is the soldier, not the lawyer,<br />who has given us the right to a fair trial. <br /><br />It is the soldier,<br />who salutes the flag,<br />who serves under the flag,<br />and whose coffin is draped by the flag,<br />who allows the protester to burn the flag