SuperBowl opening act!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Now that was the kind of image that American Sports should be portraying. Not all the other kind of trash they have been shoving down the public's throat.<br /><br />What a thrill for those kids to be part of the SuperBowl!!

Laddies

Banned
Re: SuperBowl opening act!

It was certainly great to hear the National Anthem sung properly and not screwed up by some professional singer try to inpress everyone how cool they are.-- Bob

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Now that's the way the Anthem should be sung. Beautiful job academy choirs.

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

What are you guys doing? Sitting in front of the PC surfing iBoats while watching the Superbowl? What is wrong with you folks, oh wait.... did you see that? I think it was a fumble. How can they call that anything else?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Mark42:<br /> What are you guys doing? Sitting in front of the PC surfing iBoats while watching the Superbowl? What is wrong with you folks, oh wait.... did you see that? I think it was a fumble. How can they call that anything else?
I think it's an American invention, Mark. It's called multi-tasking! :p <br /><br />BTW, what are you doin?

Mark42

Fleet Admiral

We got the game on and wife is cooking up some Spanish foods, I'm keeping the kids out of her hair while she is getting the food ready.<br /><br />I gotta go now.<br /><br />Enjoy the game!<br /><br />Mark.