super bowl prediction #2

mattttt25

Commander
let's do it again. i listed the top 10 teams based on this week's power rankings. if i left your team off, sorry. but if someone not on this list wins the super bowl, it would be the biggest surprise in the history of football. go ahead and vote.

aspeck

Staff member
Re: super bowl prediction #2

This is Pittsburgh's year, and I won't be able to see the big game!<br /><br />The Colt's would really scare me, if they could find a defense!

mattttt25

Commander

when you can score 50 points at will, you don't really need a defense. i'm sticking with indy/philly, but many of those afc teams scare me. either way, my room is already booked for jacksonville.

KennyKenCan

Commander

NE, Pitt, and Philly had all best watch out for the wildcard teams!!<br /><br />Take these wildcard teams too lightly, and they will come up and bite ya!

eeboater

Commander

Favre's going to pull it out. I know it. This is his final years... he needs to walk away with a ring. He deserves it.<br /><br />Sean

ED21

Master Chief Petty Officer

The Ravens did the wild card thing a few years ago, but I don't see it happening again.<br />I would pick New England again.

Link

Rear Admiral

Couldn't vote. Didn't see the SeaChickens ;)

NathanY

Commander

Helluva game last night, huh link :p <br /><br />I still say Colts take it.

FSHKPR

Ensign

hmmm i am thinking pittsburg and philly in the bowl. eeeboater i hope your right but after watching the pack against philly its pretty plain they are not in the same league. pack is a slightly better than average team.

dhud64

Petty Officer 1st Class

Why aren't the Chiefs listed? LOL:)

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Nate in AR:<br /> Helluva game last night, huh link :p <br /><br />I still say Colts take it.
Nate<br />I have a standing bet against the Seahawks every game. Just to harass my friends.<br /><br />But I almost lost it the last 3 minutes of the 4th... SeaChickens up by 10 and NOWAY were they going to lose! Things were not looking good for this homeboy at all!<br /><br />Fun to watch though. :)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

In my opinion, there is no contest for the NFC's Super Bowl representative. The Eagles are clearly the superior team.<br /><br />The AFC is quite different though. New England and Pittsburgh are 1-2 neck & neck but the Colts can take anybody if their defense accidentally stops a run or two.<br /><br />My pick: Eagles 27, Pittsburgh 20

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Link,<br /><br />Whatcha doin? Postin in yer sleep? It looks like you forgot you said that already! :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> Hey Link,<br /><br />Whatcha doin? Postin in yer sleep? It looks like you forgot you said that already! :D
Your correct except it wasnt showing up on my end!! So I just recapped it and puter locked up so I had to reboot a couple times.. almost always happens when I open instant messagener :( <br /><br />Glad to see you were on top of things :D

aspeck

Staff member

Originally posted by The Professor:<br /> In my opinion, there is no contest for the NFC's Super Bowl representative. The Eagles are clearly the superior team.<br /><br />The AFC is quite different though. New England and Pittsburgh are 1-2 neck & neck but the Colts can take anybody if their defense accidentally stops a run or two.<br /><br />My pick: Eagles 27, Pittsburgh 20
An all PA Bowl would be nice - but remember the score of the last meeting. The steel defense is just too much for the Philly offense.

mattttt25

Commander

much harder to beat someone the second time. come on people, vote.

aspeck

Staff member

At least that is what you are hoping! HA!

Ralph 123

Captain

No way the Colts beat the Pats or Steelers on the road...<br /><br />Philly only scored 3 (count them, 3) points against the Steelers<br /><br />The Pats scored 23 points against the Steelers despite missing Corry Dillon and 2 key starting tackles and the worst game of Brady's career. <br /><br />The Pats had no starting corner backs in the game including Ty law....<br /><br />That said, my Super bowl prediction is Pats Vs Philly but I would not be too shocked if the Steelers beat the Pats at Heinz field in the AFC championship game.<br /><br />No way the Colts make it past the Steelers and the Pats on the road on the way to the Super bowl with that awful defense.