Sunday Humor

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
"Driving and Long Hair"<br /> <br />A young boy had just gotten his driving permit. He<br />asked his father, who was a minister, if they could<br />discuss the use of the car. His father took him to his<br />study and said to him, "I'll make a deal with you. You<br />bring your grades up, study your bible a little and get<br />your hair cut and we'll talk about it."<br /> <br />After about a month the boy came back and again asked<br />his father if they could discuss use of the car. They<br />again went to the father's study where his father said,<br />"Son, I've been real proud of you. You have brought<br />your grades up, you've studied your bible diligently,<br />but you didn't get your hair cut!"<br /> <br />The young man waited a moment and replied, "You know<br />Dad, I've been thinking about that. You know, Samson<br />had long hair, Moses had long hair, Noah had long hair,<br />and even Jesus had long hair...."<br /> <br />To which his father replied... <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"Yes, and they WALKED<br />every where they went!"

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Sunday Humor

:D :D :D At least Philip caught a ride :) (Acts 8:26-40) Actually he caught two...

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Sunday Humor

:D :D :D <br /><br /><br />Wasn't it the mid 80's when the Chicago Bears QB Jim McMann (sp?) had the scooter commercial with the slogan.. " Don't settle for walkin' " :D