summertime movie review..

crab bait

Captain
liked mr & mrs smith.. really slick but nuthin' new really..<br /><br />liked THIS batman.. think it's a start to many great ones.. <br /><br />war of the worlds.. very good..fun ..<br /><br />the best movie of the year 'oscar' wise is ..... cinderalla man.. MUST SEE..!!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Re: summertime movie review..

Starwars, Episode 3.... Two thumbs up.. I'd go see it again, and probably will..<br /><br />War of the Worlds is on my list to go see, even tho Eurolarva says it's so-so :) ..<br /><br />Gonna pass on Batman, Cinderella man, and the Smiths.. <br /><br />Dukes of Hazzard looks cheezy, but anything starring Willie Nelson, Burt Reynolds, and Jessica Simpson (woooo-wooo) can't be all bad.. I'll probably wait for the DVD..

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: summertime movie review..

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Dukes of Hazzard looks cheezy, but anything starring . . . Jessica Simpson (woooo-wooo)
You mean eeboater, right? :p :p :D <br /><br />BTW, I agree that War of the Worlds was good fun, but why oh why does that one guys digital camera work when nobody elses anything works, even their flippin' electric watches didn't work. What's up with that? :confused: