Summer hunting season is just about open.

samagee

Chief Petty Officer
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,120956,00.html <br /><br />In there they talk about potential threats this summer. I say it's time the government takes off the gloves and let us hunt these scum.<br /><br />Take note when you are out and about this summer. Keep an eye open while watching the 4th of July fireworks. And remember, their delivery system can be man, woman, or child.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer
Re: Summer hunting season is just about open.

I can tell ya the Coasties are serious about staying away from the cruise ships when they are docked here. They have a small, very fast inflatible with a big a$$ gun alongside the ship. They hail you once if you get too close but I haven't heard of anyone stupid enough to try and find out what happens next.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

They are also very tough near the ship channel bridge and if you get anywhere near any of the refineries in the ship channel. I have heard reports of CG choppers hovering above boats with guns drawn.<br /><br />I have also seen some kind of military special forces in the ship channel.<br /><br />Ken

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

Good! It's about damn time someone has taken security seriously. It has always pained me to see security done so cheap and lazily.

gaugeguy

Captain

Lock and load, baby--lock and load :cool:

Stratosfied

Ensign

Thats right gaugeguy, also take time to practice with your weapon of choice. One shot one Kill!!