Stuffed Flounder

LadyFish

Admiral
Now that I'm a "lady of leisure" I thought I would stuff the flounder I caught last weekend for dinner tonight.<br /><br />I already have some fresh shrimp and I am heading downstairs to the dock to catch me a crab or two for the stuffing.<br /><br />How do you stuff your flounder?

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Stuffed Flounder

I used to eat a delicious stuffed blackened redfish in Mexico. It was very rich and delicious. They used shrimp, crab, oysters, celery, and not sure whatelse but they then wrapped it in bacon...Man even remembering it makes my mouth water.<br /><br />Sounds deliciuos, how ever you do it I'm sure it will come out.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

"How do you stuff your flounder?"<br /> :eek: <br /><br />Flounder just ain't my thing :p :D

JamesCoste

Chief Petty Officer

I did "found" her (meaning my wife), but since she ain't dead yet, I'm not going to stuff her.<br /><br />Sorry, it's late in the work day and I'm tired...

LadyFish

Admiral

Well I didn't have very good luck crabbin.
icon17.gif
<br /><br />I iced down some beer, grabbed a chicken leg outta the fridge tied a string around it and BAM! within 10 minutes there was nothin left but the bone and it wasn't crab eatin it. Musta been those darn little piggys.<br /><br />So, I decided to cast my net and get some free bait and yanked in a baby croaker and started fishin. It seemed the only rod n reel that had a hook on it was Mr. LF's. It no wonder I haven't caught anything yet.
hook2.gif
<br /><br />I guess I will stuff my flounder with a mixture of shrimp (no crabmeat), breadcrumbs, onions, celery and my secret spices since all y'all don't have any better ideas.
shake.gif

JRJ

Commander

The iced beer and the chicken leg would have caught crabby 'ol me :cool: <br />Have a nice dinner.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

I help my wife stuff her flounder all the time. Kind of comes naturally. All you do is... wait, nevermind, you're talking about fish.