Stuart/Jupiter to West End Bahamas Buddy Boat - Memorial Day 2022

Dontezuma

Recruit
Howdy fellow boaters. My family is going to boat over to West End this Memorial Day. We live in Jax, so we're trailering our boat to Stuart or Jupiter, FL that Friday and heading out Saturday morning. The plan is to hit Tiger Beach, about 20 miles north of West End for a dive, but if anyone is headed out, it's always good to be in touch with someone on the crossing. Hit me up if you're already planning to cross.
This will be our first stop in west end, so if you've got any hot tips, post that, too. Thanks!

cptbill

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I think maybe you should start out a little farther south that way you won't be fighting the Gulf stream as much, make sure if you have a breeze it has south in it

Lctwentyeight

Recruit
Howdy fellow boaters. My family is going to boat over to West End this Memorial Day. We live in Jax, so we're trailering our boat to Stuart or Jupiter, FL that Friday and heading out Saturday morning. The plan is to hit Tiger Beach, about 20 miles north of West End for a dive, but if anyone is headed out, it's always good to be in touch with someone on the crossing. Hit me up if you're already planning to cross.
This will be our first stop in west end, so if you've got any hot tips, post that, too. Thanks!
Hey there, we are headed from Stuart to west end Saturday morning as well. Shoot me a note if you want to run over around the same time

Last edited by a moderator: