STRO's on FOX in HOU?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral
Don't have cable. So if I want to watch baseball it'll be sox/yanks (Jeter or Garciapara?); not that it won't be a good game, but when was the last time Texas put a team in a championship series?<br /><br />(Don't answer that!)

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: STRO's on FOX in HOU?

I have satellite so I defiantly will be watching the game tonight

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

The 'stros will be on in Galveston! Local boy, Brandon Backe will be the starting pitcher. I believe it's only his 11th or 12th MLB start. The kid is a bulldog and hates to lose. He'll be going on 3 days rest so we'll see.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

posted by Mr Ladyfish<br />
The 'stros will be on in Galveston! Local boy
did i push a button here or what i now that and if i am still a boy at 42 thats great :D

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

No dk, my sentence has an extra comma. It should have read "local boy Brandon Backe.......<br />Sorry about that.<br /><br />Are you one of the deputies that run that car? Took my grandson to see it at one of the functions on the Strand last year. He couldn't even talk, two of his favorite things together....police officers and race cars. One of the deputies let him sit in it and he was totally speechless. Thanks.

dk990496

Petty Officer 1st Class

No Mr. Ladyfish I am not it is keep in a garage were I leave I spend a lot of time over there helping with all the race cars keep there when i have time

tylerin

Commander

Garciapara doesn't play for the Sox any more. Almost cost the owner his life :D