Strange but true!

LubeDude

Admiral
THE PAOMNNEHAL PWEOR OF THE HMUAN MNID<br />Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it<br />deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod<br />are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and<br />lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a<br />taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.<br />Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey<br />lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.<br />Amzanig huh?<br /><br />Its a good thing, this is how i spell anyway! :D

mulv80

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Strange but true!

WOW! Thats amazing! i didnt even notice they were jumbled till I read it!

18rabbit

Captain

Note to self: LubeDude has fallen off the wagon...again. :D

ob

Admiral

Airfamvite RcikRcik1,I rmebemebr it wlel.

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Very good Lubedude!!! :D <br /><br />Ddni't ctach on tlil sarting to raed the scenod<br />snetnece!!! ;) :cool:

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

But realy, If you want to increase your speed and comprehention, read thoughts and not words or groups of words.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by RICKRICK1:<br /> ddint we do tihs abuot a yaer ago? :rolleyes:
I havnt been here a year. I know it seems longer. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

yup we did it awhile back but still just as good today. <br />I printed it and gave it to friends who don't email.<br />In morse code we learned words by sound instead of each letter. makes things go a lot faster.<br />My wife speed reads a page at a time. But with emails she often misses simple puns.. :) <br /><br />Good post

Toad2001

Chief Petty Officer

I think I read faster when the words are jumbled up like that... :eek: