Storm Damage -- With photo now

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
With all the news on TV lately about the extreme weather conditions<br />affecting the East Coast of the US, the hurricanes in Florida and along the gulf coast, the mud slides in Japan and South America, along with the dire predictions made by such<br />Films as 'The Day After Tomorrow', we shouldn't forget that the midwest<br />has<br />Its share of devastating weather too.<br /><br /><br />I've attached a photo illustrating the damage caused to a friend's<br />home from a storm that recently passed through Northern Wisconsin. It<br />really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take<br />things for granted. God bless us all.<br /><br />Sorry, you are going to have to click the link below, as the storm damage has taken out my server.<br /><br />http://www.imagestation.com/mypictures/inbox/view.html?id=4136516523&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.imagestation.com%2Fpicture%2Fsraid143%2Fpf82ec3755f81f66aaba69a359cc9282c%2Ff68e3bab.jpg&c aption=damage2

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Storm Damage -- With photo now

Yeah my cup blew over the other day. Had to call in the National Guard on that one!

eurolarva

Rear Admiral

That storm must have gone through Minnesota too. I came home the other day and a styrofoam cup had blown into my yard. Maybe it belongs to fatpratt :D

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

I'm tellin' ya it were a real turd floater around here.

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Hey Roscoe, I think you need to go for some sensitivity training. I find this sort of aberrant behavior totally contemptible!<br /><br />BTW - my flag got wrapped around the pole during that storm. I don't know if I'll ever fully recover from the trauma! :eek:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I've heard that before prof, actually heard it from a prof's ta some twenty years ago. I told her I'd work on my sensitivity if she'd just let me practice on her. :) <br /><br />No offense meant to any of the victims, ofcourse. <br />But sometimes you just have to laugh.<br /><br />I'm sure all my southern shipmates will be laughing plenty in a few weeks when I'm burried under 4' of snow and ice.

fatpratt1996

Petty Officer 1st Class

Ya'all are worried about snow and ice and down here I think it got to almost 90 today. If the fish are still biting I'm happy.

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Get the ward ready... we have a bunch here :D :D :D <br /><br />What happen to the weather? It is about 90 too over here in SE Texas.