Storage cover for rolled up RIB. Help please

Black Snow Slide

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have a slat bottom West Marine RIB that I keep deflated and rolled up on the front port side of my Monterey 250cr. The cover that came with the dinghy is real tethered and is need of replacement. I have been looking for a duffel type bag that would be large enough to hold the boat to keep the sun and weather off. 48"lx 24wx 16h is the dimensions of the rolled up boat.
Anyone with a link or idea would be great.

Sea Rider

Supreme Mariner
Re: Storage cover for rolled up RIB. Help please

You could check with I boats store for a custom cover/bag, probably can make make one to fit your requested size, Aerospace 303 would be very good to apply to tubes if that inflatable is not hypalon fabric made and living on top deck. You have a sib not a rib, rib does not have slated floors or possible to roll :D

Happy Boating

Black Snow Slide

Petty Officer 1st Class

I ordered from NRS yesterday. Very pleasant on the phone. Was shipped out that day. Thanks for the link.

lncoop

Vice Admiral

I ordered from NRS yesterday. Very pleasant on the phone. Was shipped out that day. Thanks for the link.

Good deal. I love NRS. They've gotten some of my money, but probably not enough to justify all the advice they've doled out to me over the phone.:rolleyes: Really nice folks.

Black Snow Slide

Petty Officer 1st Class

I got the bag yesterday. First impressions are very good. Better quality then I expected for the price. Thanks again.