Stones new tour

BLU LUNCH

Lieutenant
Man they are in there 60's and they are touring again. The Rolling Stones are going on tour strarting in Boston at Fenway Park for 2 shows and then not far from here in East Hartford Ct. The tour is sponsered by Metamulsel, Centrum Silver watch for the Stones bus as it cris-crosses the country it's easy to spot it will be in the left lane doing 35 mph with the blinkers on......

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: Stones new tour

They are coming to Calgary !!!<br />My lovely bride and your's truly will be there<br />for sure. :)

dolluper

Captain

August28 in Ottawa tickets 60-300 bones<br />only 35,000 tickets

ae708

Chief Petty Officer

I've seen them twice and will see them this time if I get the chance. I saw them on the Voodo Lounge tour and the Bridge to Babylon tour. They put on a good show. I just keep hoping that Keith Richards doesn't fall over dead during the show. That boy looks bad. :)

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

You gotta be kiddin me! These guys haven't come up with a good tune since "Some Girls". As if that weren't enough, who wants to watch Jagger dance around and sing while trying to keep his dentures in? Or watch the undertaker measuring Richards for a wooden suit?

NYMINUTE

Captain

Who is sponsering this GERITOL and VIAGARA. They were Epic, but those days have gone. Must be down to the last billion. Sad to see them go out like this.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

I heard the Stones are coming to UVA here in Virginia! :D A buddy also told me he heard that this whole Stones tour is rumored to be THEIR LAST TOUR!!<br /><br />Butch A.

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Noodles:<br /> Or watch the undertaker measuring Richards for a wooden suit?
He's already embalmed :D <br /><br />I will go check them out though, just to say I saw the Stones.

KennyKenCan

Commander

All I know is, that I will not be attending!<br /><br />Last time I saw them, they were quite possibly the worst concert I had ever attended. It was the Sticky Fingers Tour, and they were just really bad!<br /><br />Besides, when was the last time they actually wrote a song that didn't sound like the rest of their songs?

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

For those who are wondering....<br /><br />The Rolling Stones North American tour dates:<br />8/21: Boston, Fenway Park<br />8/26: Hartford, CT, Rentschler Stadium<br />8/28: Ottawa, Canada, Frank Clair Stadium<br />8/31: Detroit, Comerica Park<br />9/3: Moncton, Canada, Magnetic Hill<br />9/6: Minneapolis, Xcel Energy Center<br />9/10: Chicago, Soldier Field<br />9/15: East Rutherford, NJ, Giants Stadium<br />9/24: Columbus, OH, Nationwide Arena<br />9/26: Toronto, Rogers Centre<br />9/28: Pittsburgh, PNC Park<br />10/1: Hershey, PA, Hersheypark Stadium<br />10/3: Washington, DC, MCI Center<br />10/6: Charlottesville, VA, Scott Stadium<br />10/10: Philadelphia, Wachovia Center<br />10/15: Atlanta, Philips Arena<br />10/17: Miami, American Airlines Arena<br />10/19: Tampa, FL, St. Pete Times Forum<br />10/21: Charlotte, NC, Charlotte New Arena<br />10/28: Calgary, Canada, Pengrowth Saddledome<br />10/30: Seattle, Key Arena<br />11/1: Portland, OR, Rose Garden<br />11/4: Anaheim, CA, Angel Stadium of Anaheim<br />11/11: San Diego, Petco Park<br />11/13: San Francisco, SBC Park<br />11/20: Fresno, CA, Save Mart Center<br />11/22: Salt Lake City, Delta Center<br />11/24: Denver, Pepsi Center<br />11/27: Phoenix, Glendale Arena<br />11/29: Dallas, American Airlines Center

D

DJ

OH man, talk about worn out.<br /><br />Geez, Mick, give it up while you still have some dignity.<br /><br />This is about arrogance and self serving rightiousness. What a bunch.

dolluper

Captain

Went to the SHARS concert in Toronto alot of Canadian Bands the STONES were last to play and late of coarse They weren't to bad, good show BUT AC/DC rocked like wouldn't believe much much better than the stones and I like the stones

D

DJ

Personally, my by gone days are just that.<br /><br />I don't have the strength or gumption to relive them.<br /><br />Carry on. :D

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Seeing the word "New" and "Stones" in the same sentence...gave me a chuckle this morning :D <br /><br />It's a pity that Bill Wyman pulled out because he thought he was too old...but it's good to see the rest of them showing that old guys can still do it...now there's something positive about the future :rolleyes: :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

supply & demand<br /><br />If they can fill a tour schedul like that there must still be a lot of people who want to see them live.<br /><br />I just hope that I have this amount of get up and go when I'm thier age